PPRA FAQ’s – All your questions answered
As the industry adapts to the new PPRA legislation and the regulations governing it, more and more questions are arising where clarity is desperately needed. We were honoured to be joined by Deli Nkambule, the Acting CEO of the Property Practitioners Regulatory Authority, in an insightful TPN Webinar on the process of on boarding property practitioners.
Some of the questions that you will receive answers to:
- Will there be exemptions for agents that have been in the industry for longer than 10 years?
- In practical terms, how does the Mandatory Disclosure Form affect rentals?
- With a 3-year FFC, are annual audit requirements also every 3 years?
- Does the seller need a FFC if they are selling their own property?
- Can a developer sell his own properties?
- What do you need to do to get a Fidelity Fund Certificate?
And, many more!
Vacancy Survey 2023 Q3
The demand for residential rental property remains strong. Vacancies have declined nationally to 6.76% in the third quarter of 2023, the lowest since 2017. Despite a constrained economy, tenants have continued to meet their rental obligations with te…